Fortnite is a battle royale, where the gamer will have to fight for resources, as well as build all kinds of buildings to survive on the map. Battle participants (100 players) appear at the location and start searching for weapons and things. At the same time, they build shelters - forts, walls and stairs to more effectively resist their opponents. As soon as the gamer has patched up, he needs to start killing other players. To prevent people from sitting in one place, every few minutes a safe zone is chosen to reach. Otherwise, you will start dying and lose. The winner is the one who was the last on the island.
There are 4 types of characters available in Fortnite:
- Constructor - suitable for players who like to build.
- The traveler is a collector of resources and other useful game items.
- Ninja is a master of hand-to-hand combat, the only hero with a double jump.
- The soldier is comprehensively developed, has powerful firepower.
Competitions are organized for two categories of gamers: amateurs fighting for cosmetic items and professionals who perform in front of a large audience, receiving a monetary reward for the won championships.
Large-scale professional competitions:
- Dreamhack. The event was attended by more than 1,000 people who fought for a prize fund of $250,000.
- Ninja Battles. The prize championship was $500,000.
- Fortnite World Cup. Annual international competition with a record cash reward of $30 million.
- Fortnite Champion Series.
- EU Encore.
Amateur championships (in-game):
- The Tomato Pyramid Cup is a team competition that is held every week.
- The Tight Keys Cup is a weekly competition for solo players.
- Friday at Fortnite is a Friday event for squads.
- Cammy Tournament - two gamers fight for unique equipment.
- Rating competition for partners.
Fortnite betting: types and features
To date, bookmakers do not offer the widest line for this eSports discipline. Betters can bet on:
- Victory in the match. The most unpredictable outcome for forecasting, because the success of an athlete depends on accidents and luck - whether he will find resources, good weapons and whether he will have time to build a reliable fortification. The exodus coefficients start from 7.00.
- Getting into the TOP. Bookmakers offer 4 main options for painting (TOP-50, 25.10 and 5). It is much easier to analyze the approximate result and there are fewer risks.
- Total murders. It is necessary to predict the approximate number of frags chosen by the eSportsman.
- Higher/below. The bookmaker forms pairs of players, and the better must predict which of them will leave the battle royale later.
Also, some bookmakers give the opportunity to bet on the winner of the tournament, who will be in the final and take the TOP-2 or get into the top three.
Features of bets:
- Absence of underdogs and favorites. There are a hundred players on the island who have almost equal chances of success.
- Instability of the scene. Guys on Fortnite are not suitable for permanent earnings, as it is risky to bet on streamers' matches, and there are few large championships.
- Characters and style of play. For example, designers will never play aggressively and are more likely to take higher positions in the rating than ninjas or soldiers.
What to pay attention to when making a bet?
Before you start setting, it is necessary to analyze several important factors:
- Prestige of the competition. If the battle takes place in the format of a show match, the eSports athlete can afford to play not at full strength, but when he comes to the World Cup to show completely different results.
- Map. Fortnite has a large number of locations that are very different, which is why some gamers can play worse or better.
- Game updates. Each time the developers add new characters, maps and change the mechanics to their brainchild.
Useful sites about Fortnite
The best Internet portals dedicated to the Fortnite section:
- Fortnite.rf - here you can find up-to-date information about upcoming tournaments, the latest news and tips from professional players.
- Fortnitestats - a large number of statistics about eSports athletes (CD, victories, murders and more).
- Fortnitetracker is an English-language resource with interesting information about the game and eSports.
- Esportsearnings - contains data about the best players and organizations.
The best teams and players
TOP successful solo gamers and their winnings in monetary terms:
- Bugha - more than $3 million.
- psalm - $1,900,000.
- Aquav2 - $1,650,000.
- Nyhrox - $1,500,000.
- EpicWhale - $1,300,000.
TOP teams and their earnings:
- Lazarus - $3,800,000.
- Cooler Espots - $3,300,000.
- Sentinels - $3,200,000.
- 100 Thieves - $2,240,000.
- FaZe Clan - $2,155,000.
Choosing a bookmaker for Fortnite betting
When choosing a bookmaker, you need to take into account a number of factors:
- Ability to bet on "special" bets (random matches or show matches)
- Number of outcomes. Many bookmakers give a painting only on which of the eSports athletes will be higher.
- The presence of live. Since this game is not the most popular for betting, there are often no live bets.